We are experiencing High Volumes of orders. So please be patient.
Cotton masks are manufactured and shipped out of Sydney Australia.
IF I PAY EXPRESS SHIPPING WILL I RECEIVE IT FASTER?
NO. If you pay EXPRESS POST DELIVERY this means Australia Post Express shipping once your order is dispatched from our factory it will only take 1-2 business days to be delivered! Parcel post delivery will take 5-7 business days once dispatched from the factory.
Due to the nature of the product we do not offer exchanges or returns.
HOW TO WASH YOUR ECO MASK
Cloth face coverings are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day,preventive actions and social distancing in public settings.
Cloth face coverings should be washed after each use.
How to clean
- You can include your face covering with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the face covering. If you wash it too hot they may shrink as they are 100% cotton.
Washing by hand
- Prepare a washing machine detergent bucket. Follow instructions on back of washing machine detergent. Remove face filter and put in separately.
- Soak the face covering in the washing solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or room temperature water.
Make sure to completely dry cloth face covering after washing.
How to dry
- PLEASE DON'T DRY IN THE DRYER AS THEY MAY SHRINK AS THEY ARE 100% COTTON..
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the cloth face covering in direct sunlight.
Our masks are not medical masks and not reviewed by any health board. If our masks are used alone they offer minimal physical barrier with a double layer of fabric. Our contoured and pleated lines offer a pocket for a filter. We make no medical claims with regard to their usage. As with all health decisions, please consult with your medical professional to determine compatibility with your personal situation if you are seeking a face mask to wear in relation to medical issues.
→ Disclaimer: We are not medical professionals and do not make any medical claims that our masks will prevent illness or disease. They are not medical grade and are not evaluated by any medical agency. We do not make any claims of illness or disease prevention, however the following study indicates how using masks, store purchased or handmade are recommended in helping reduce exposure of respiratory infections and allergies.